Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A black leather dress - part 1

>> CHECK OUT THE LEATHER DRESS VIDEO <<

If you look at most of my outfits, it's usually dresses, probably black.. sometimes other colours.. and more often than not.. my dresses (and skirts) are very short!


One thing that I have never really worn for a proper photo and video shoot was a sexy leather dress and it has always been something on my list. As soon as I saw this dress.. I knew what had to be done!


My (not so) secret love for this kind of femme-fatale hitwomen look is probably because of all those movies where some bad-ass female sexy agent was dressed all in leather kicking ass and taking names!!

And usually she would doing all these karate kicks while wearing high heels and brandishing a gun. Perhaps an idea for a later video. :-P


The heels I'm wearing here are very sexy 5 inch stiletto heeled patent pumps from ASOS and what I absolutely adore about these heels is how super thin these heels are!!


How awesome would it be if I could play in an action movie where I would be a boring guy during the day and a sexy secret female agent during the night?! Ah.. a girl can dream, right?  ;-)


Just so you all know,.. I did another session with this same dress where I'm wearing my stiletto heeled sandals of the last video... but this time... I painted my painted toe nails! :-D



Sometimes, with certain outfits, I might decide not to bug other people to take videos of me. Of course, with this sexy dress.. there was NO way I would let that opportunity pass. So I hope you really enjoy this video!





9 comments:

  1. You look glamorous, girl, love the leather dress.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your dress is stunning. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! I share your dream of being a female secret agent. :-) My favorite part of your look here are the faux-seamed stockings. I did a blog-post about a month ago raving on how good seamed stockings look. You prove my point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress is Perfection <3
    wish you a great weekend ahead…
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look perfect, great post. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit. Love your shoes.. Visit our site for gathering more information about trendy footwear in different style. http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/shoes-high-heels_c258

    ReplyDelete