Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The little not quite so black dress

Howdy!

There will come a day when I will grab all my little black dresses and make one huge photo and video shoot lining up all my little preciouses! But today is not that day! :)

Natassia Crystal natcrys, little black dress, outside posing

This little dress is black.. but some white lines managed to sneak themselves onto the fabric. So, I would dub this... *drumroll* .. the little not quite so black dress: the LNQSBD!!

Natassia Crystal natcrys, little black dress, more outside posing

The LNQSBD. Somehow though, I don't think this abbreviation will last. :-P 

Natassia Crystal natcrys, little black dress, near the cottage

These photos were taken during a weekend at a summer cottage for rest and relaxation. The weather wasn't that great, but it was still quite nice for some outside pictures. (that is.. when the sun was shining)

Natassia Crystal natcrys, little black dress, with purse / handbag


I also did a shoot with a very pretty cute red polka-dot dress and a short purple dress/top thingie. Still editing the stuff.. hope to have finished that at the end of this week still.

Sadly enough, no video material of this LNQSBD, since the sun started setting and it was getting freaking cold!

I just wanted to go inside and take a warm bath! I do have some clips of the other stuff.. and just like the pictures.. and I'm still in the process of editing them, so just a little more patience. ;-)





2 comments:

  1. Wow, this dress is stunning. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. it may have been getting cold but you look amazing! wow!

    ReplyDelete