Sunday, September 20, 2015

A green dress at sunset

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

The last outfit was a bit on the black-ish side.. and while I really love black outfits (always so simple and effortlessly stylish), I find colours to be so much more gratifying!


So, to keep the variety going, the dress has turned green/yellow.. and the setting has changed back from France to the Netherlands. Who needs to travel 1200 kilometres  (750 miles, for you Yanks and Brits :-P) for some sun, right?

As some of you might know.. I'm not very good at naming colours. So for me.. this dress is bright green, perhaps with some yellow in there. Of course, others might call it chemical toxic sludge green. I don't know.. what do you think?


These photos were taken in a park near Rotterdam, the kind where moms take their kids to run around, let them feed the ducks and have them play games. So this park contains all kinds of stuff to keep kids occupied!

Anyone fancy a game of table tennis? xD


I think the above shot is clear example of how nice the natural light during sunset can be. It almost has something really surreal going on!


So,.. I mentioned ducks, therefore I should probably show some ducks. I actually used to feed ducks with my siblings and my parents during the weekend back when I was a child, so this brought back some memories. :)


I usually don't really do outfit details, because most of the stuff I wear is out of the stores anyway by the time I get around to wearing it. Or that just a way of saying that I just buy stuff during the sales.. and I'm cheap? :P


The shoes are high-heeled black and white sandals from Dorothy Perkins... I have them now for a couple of years. They are so comfortable.. perfect for a whole day! The dress is from Steps, a brand that always seems to have the perfect dresses for my body!


The leather jacket is by Promiss.. and all the other stuff is really old! :-P 


Time to enjoy the sunset! :-D


Enjoy the video and the weekend! ♥






37 comments:

  1. You look great in that dress!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic look
    Lovin how you make it edgy by putting leather jacket

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! Love the look♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! That dress looks perfect on you! I had to laugh when you said you're not good at naming colors - I am completely the same! Haha. Glad I'm not alone. Loved the location for these photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing dress
    you look elegant
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/09/brave.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant and sophisticated dress! Love the vibrant color!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! Love this dress on you.

    xoxo
    Bethany
    Kiss Me Darling
    www.kissmedarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking so cute in Yellow dear. The colour suits you.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your yellow dress..

    Kisses
    http://culore.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice dress, the color is so beautiful. And the jacket is a musthave. You rock it girl!!!

    SUMMERCAFFE FASHION BLOG

    SUMMERCAFFE FASHION BLOG FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this dress on you. The color is great! I love how you styled it with the leather coat and your shoes are fantastic!

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the support ~ & looking lovely here :)
    xxx
    Gi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the neckline and colour of this dress, and that leather jacket is unreal!

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The yellow looks so good on you dear great photos
    Enjoy your Week
    x

    Http://www.fashiongalorelovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty dress!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look perfect in mini dresses! That is perfect and the color is so fresh! You are gorgeous!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking gorgeous as always! Love the bright green dress! Woo <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. pretty yellow dress and I like that you added the jacket which gives the look a feminine and slightly edgy look! Also love the scenery with the water and ducks in the background....looks serene!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look stunning. I love the color of that dress.

    Blonde in Cashmere

    ReplyDelete
  20. As fierce looking as always! Love the look!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look great

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Dubai, Provence, Phuket...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE this shade of greenish yellow, haha! Regardless, I think it looks especially flattering with your skin tone!! Great look altogether! XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice as always, kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello dear Natassia, this is a difficult question as the dress looks definitely yellow for me on the pictures! But I'm not sure if I really can identify all the colours correctly :) Like what you wear here, the dress is so fresh and the cut fits you so well. Obviously this is really your brand! Have a happy weekend and I like ducks, too. Not only because nearly each spring ducks are visiting us in our pond and live there for a while ...
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh wow, natassia you look so gorgeous in that outfit :) the color suits you so much :)
    https://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look really nice! Yellow is your colour :)

    Kisses from Poland! http://ichicabonita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love how you combined this bright dress with the leather jacket! :) Especially love the last picture...
    x Chris | https://caliope.name

    ReplyDelete
  28. I wearing my old stuff also on the blog all the time. Guess I've always knew that I'm gonna share it on a blog one day. :) Anyway... that light of the sunset looks spectacular, Natassia! Beautiful way to show off your sunny yellow dress. Rocking combo with a leather jacket.

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete