Sunday, September 13, 2015

Along the French South coast in a black high low dress

>> CHECK OUT THE MOST RECENT VIDEO <<

I try to bring out at least one blog post a week, but not because I feel like I have to. It's because I know my own weaknesses.

I've said it before: I really love blogging and posting photos with little pieces of text. The thing is.. I know I'm relatively lazy and if I don't keep some sort of rhythm going, I will let it slide. :)


This week was super busy with work.. and next week will be more of the same. I actually also went out to Amsterdam to meet up with a friend from the UK! I'll be posting some of my outfits of that visit in the next couple of weeks.


On top of all the busy work stuff.. the summer has been slowly changing into fall over here in the Netherlands, so here are some photos of a day at the beach in Narbonne Plage and dinner in Sète in France during my holiday.

The French people were all soaking up the sun, but I'd like to have good skin when I'm older.. so I opted for a black high-low dress, a black hat and my trusty sun-glasses. And lots of sunscreen! :-P


I also bought these cute wedges at the beach, because I foolishly opted to bring my 4.5 inch stiletto heels along for the day... and stiletto heels in the sand is definitely not a good combination! Will I ever learn my lesson?! :-P


On the way to the beach, there was a hill with a look-out point towards Narbonne Plage and the Mediterranean sea. You can even see the road with the cars going to the beach. And sadly, you can also see that some tourist decided to throw a bottle in the environment instead of a trash can. :-(


When we got to Sète, we just walked around.. trying to get a few snapshots.. without tourists passing me by and photo-bombing the shot.

As evidenced in the next shot, you can see that the local French people don't care if someone is posing in the middle of the square! :-P


Do you have that as well? When you're in a crowded area and your friend starts to take photos and videos of you.. and suddenly people stop and watch to figure out what is happening?

Who is this person? Someone famous?! 


So.. there you have it! Another gorgeous day in France. The only drawback is that the sun during the day can be very harsh! I love the temperatures, but for photos.. I'd rather have a partially cloudy day in October or March. Ah well.. can't have it all, right?

I managed to get video material of pretty much every outfit, so in the coming weeks you will get a good impression of all the outfits I wore... and how big my suitcase must have been! :-P






53 comments:

  1. Lovely post. So glad to hear you wear sunscreen and protect your skin. I am the same way. I never have a tan in any of my photos, even during the summer. I love this black dress on you. You look great.

    Kathy
    http://www.glamsimplified.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. leuke outfit! die jurk is echt geweldig

    liefs
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! You look fantastic! And great find on those wedges! Haha, and when I go to the beach here in Jersey I am literally the only person who seems to care about being covered with hats and sunscreen..ah, well - our skin will thank us later! :)

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/09/shop-my-wardrobe-liu-jo-saetta.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hat and shoes!!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to pack a lot of clothes when I'm travelling too. For example, I was staying on the island Hvar for only 3 days and I packed about 10 outfits....and managed to take photographs of most of them too.

    You look phenomenal! This is such a feminine outfit...I love that black dress and wedges...and that lace cardi is superb. Brilliant styling dear Natassia.

    p.s. About reading....when I have to read a lot of stuff for work, I don't read much literature either, but when I have free time, I try to make most of it.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful in this hat! Amazing outfit!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! I love the hat and the wedges are super cute!
    Chris | https://caliope.name

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow all pics are great and you look so beautiful!
    xoxo
    www.theshadeoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super nice!...you're always so stylish...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing pics, love your Outfit

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Tuscany, Egypt, Beijing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful dress! Gorgeous accessories! and the location is perfect!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super chic, absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit, super cute and stylish! I hope you're having an amazing start to your week, Natassia!


    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute wedges and pretty look! Love reading about your trip!

    Http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous dress! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look beautiful! I love the dress
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Beautiful Natassia! So glad you had a great time in France. Can't wait to visit in December! Like you, I always try to stay away from the sun for the same exact reasons. I don't want to be paying for it later. I wear hats and lots of sunscreen! Sometimes I end up looking like a ghost and my daughters make fun of me:-) Oh well! You always look so beautiful my friend. Always happy, super stylish and with a great sense of humor. I really enjoy reading your posts. And thaks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. You are special! XOXO, Jeannette

    www.msjeannieandhercloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these shots, lady! And what a great place to shoot!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful photos Natassia. You look so glamorous and chic in black, the wedges complete the look. Sounds like you had a lovely time in France.

    I know exactly what you mean about shooting photos in the sunlight, I too prefer overcast days ;)

    www.steffysstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful dress. You look great.

    www.styleroundtheclock.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your outfit! <3
    Have a great day! :)

    new post on WHITE JOURNAL
    WHITE JOURNAL by Marissa Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this pretty monochrome style on you! Beautiful dress!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the wedges you added with the dress! All those locations look so nice!

    ~Carissa
    http://classicallycarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This dress is so nice! You're stunning with this look! :)

    https://trendyholy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this outfit, you look so chic! Have fun in France!

    - Liz Lizo
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. your pics are looking so great :)
    http://lovelyattitude.com
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love this article, your blog is awesome. Kisses. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
    http://culore.blogspot.ro
    FOLOOW ME VIA GFC if you don’t already
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm the exact same way! With blogging, commenting, Instagram, etc...if I don't keep a pattern I get bad with doing any of it! You look gorgeous!! Black is a great color on you! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Darling you look stunning in that dress. Tell me about being lazy, hahaha. That would be me. Have a fab weekend love.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi lovely, I love a pretty black dress, you look great. Have a happy weekend.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  32. was in Sete four years ago. I loved and I also really like your outfit. But I love being in the sun Natassia !!!Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  33. This dress look lovely on you and it's lovely to see the beach in these shots - it's quite cold over here in the UK so some sea and sand is appreciated! Have a lovely weekend :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  34. The outfit is so on point and the hat is just a win win for me.Loving how you too the photos in differect locations.
    www.proudlyelled.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. awesome! very chic outfit for a very chic location :D


    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Haha! YOU're famous, Natassia. Love the carefree attitude of French people. You looked elegant and chic, that belt is such an eye catching piece. Great wedges to walk around. :)

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete